Lovely finds in

It has been a while since I have posted... As for the yarning stuff I have only one FO but several things I have added to my stash. I also realized I never showed what I picked up on my vacation. EEEKKKK I so need to show you because man there are some cool lovely things.As for my FO or finished object I will do another past after this one regarding him since well he deserves his own page :)

First lets look at this I got while in the mountains. I went to the Smoky Mountain Spinnery and got some roving to spin.



This is Lapis Multi Mernio in a blue-green color way. I got a total of 8 oz. I love the hint of other colors hiden amonst the blues and greens.












This is 85% Polworth/ 15% silk it is 4oz of undyed softness
.






this is 100% Masham/Massam it to is undyed I have never heard of this so that's why I wanted to try it out.















 This is 100% Polworth. it is also 4 oz
Then we have my Tuesday morning haul. I love Tuesday Morning stores espically the one in Tenn that carries awesome yarns. They are Universal Yarn Renew Wool and I got the @ 3.99 each. When I got back home I tried our local store and found the gray or "flint" color.

 Random Things:

 
our local Alpaca farm had some babies recently... aren't they cute!
my display for my stitch markers I made.

Comments

Popular Posts