meta content=' knitting, crochet, spinning crafts, storage, yarning4asmile ' name='description'/> Yarning4ASmile: Happy Happy Birthday to Me... To MEEEEEEE

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday to Me... To MEEEEEEE

I would love to have posted this on the 22nd which is the day I started  writing this post... However since then my father in law had a major surgery and my baby was admitted to the hospital for croup and breathing problems... Needless to say I am tired and wore out. My father in law is fine and has gotten home and me and the kiddo got home earlier. He had a fever of 103.7 Friday afternoon but we thought it was the same fever virus my oldest had the first of the week. Then Saturady morning he woke with a temp of 104 and very hoarse. Around 12 he was barking and we took himto the ER. They admitted him gave him meds and breathing treatments all night long. He is 2 1/2 by the way... Which means he was scared, screaming and hated the IV they put in his arm. We slept a total of 1 hour and 30 minutes last night. He is doing so much better already we were Blessed to have him recovering as fast  as he is. This is some of the yarn and a lapghan that was given to me for my birthday. The lapghan was made by my mother-in-law who learned to crochet and knit growing up in Germany. She used James C. Brett Marble Chunky Yarn. The yarn is super soft and is acrylic. She also used her K crochet hook. The yarns we bought for me by my darling husband. Please do not think he picked them out on his own. He has never even stepped inside our local yarn store, despite me begging himto go with me sometime. I have more lovely to show but that must wait for tomorrow. 
If this month is not your birthday month then let me the first to say have a very Merry Unbirthday to You ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment Here