meta content=' knitting, crochet, spinning crafts, storage, yarning4asmile ' name='description'/> Yarning4ASmile: Ravelry and My Birthday

Friday, October 3, 2014

Ravelry and My Birthday

If you are on Ravelry then you are aware of the wonderful groups that are out there. There is one called RAK. I think I have talked about this group before but in the group you post your wish list and people choose people to send a random act of kindness to. It so happens I was sent 2 copies of the Brickless pattern by two very awesome RAKers for my birthday. I decided to forward that RAK and hold a giveaway for the other sharing my birthday present with another. I had people Pm me if they wanted to be in the drawing and at 7:00 pm I used randomgenerator.org and here is the results.....

To all that entered and to Tessagreenwood and Amineko72. Thank you again for sending me an awesome pattern I have been wanting FOREVER lol and I think it is so wonderful that I got two, allowing me to share my birthday and Bless someone else on this Friday afternoon...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave a Comment Here