1. knit my 15 oldest skeins in 2015... and here they are.
2. Knit from my acrylic in my closet and put some of them up for destash on ravelry
3. Start a "cozy memories sock scrap blanket" with 6 grams balls of sock yarn
4. Continue my "Barn Raising" Square Blanket
5. Knit at least 3 pairs of socks
6. Knit my hubby a hat like this one some how.
7. Knit from Queue since most of my queued projects have yarn bought
8. spin at least three braids..
The past two weeks I have finished my Endgame scarf, made a baby hat, finished the donation hat, worked on my sweater and started a #cozymemoriesblanket ... The baby hat was one of the 15 of my oldest skeins. It made a cute baby and hat and I based it from the pattern here.
Oh and me and my oldest went to the circus with his class. It was a lot of fun but I wish the were more animal acts. The elephants were amazing along with the tigers :)
How your destash progress going. Hopefully well, I would love to hear about your destash stories... Happy yarning