World Wide Knit In Public Day


You can read about the event Here. See the National website page Here.

You can see the Pavilion below.




Now you may ask what should I bring.... Your smiling face is the most important thing. Your WIP or any FO you want to show off, spinning, ( I will be bringing several WIPS and a drop spindle project) A snack or lunch... and a Camera because it is going to be so much fun and you do not want to miss taking photos..

Now lets be real and Talk weather.

We are in Alabama so lets be real, what the weather says today will not be the same by Saturday. There is a roof so rain we will be fine. Oxford lake department has informed me that in case there was a wash out we would be able to get a pavilion another day. I am sure it will be fun and work out fine. :) If you need to contact me personally you can email me at kimberlywo@aol.com . Message me on Facebook or through my blog or on Ravelry. I am yarning4asmile everywhere...  See you all Saturday

You can RSVP on my Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/801747173242574/

Comments

Popular Posts