Alittle September Catch Up


September is here, which mean fall is here too. We have actually had some nice cooler weather which has been so nice. The leaves are starting to turn on some trees and to be honest I have already decorated for fall and Halloween last week. I could not wait any longer. Fall is my favorite time of year why wait any longer. So go grab some Tea and enjoy the show....


FO show:

Shashay Bama Scarf
Pattern my own
Knit
Us 11 8.0 mm
Yarn Red Heart Boutique Shashay Sparkle
Red Heart  Dye Lot 216 G  ~   I used 35 yards and 100 grams

Chrysalis Scarf
Pattern my own
Knit
US 11 8.0mm
Yarn Bee Chrysalis
Bog Copper  Lot 159533  ~  I used 35 yards 100 grams

Head Comfort
Pattern : Robin's Egg Blue Hat
knit
US 10 I think lol
Berroco Comfort Chunky
5713 Dusk Lot 2083  ~  I used 118.5 yards 79 grams
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WIPS

A Little Claire and A Little Geillis
Pattern Camilla Shawl by Marly Bird
Crochet
I hook
Berroco Weekend
5907 Mouse Lot 56136
5969 Lago Lot 83470
~ Still in progress~









The Santa's
Pattern: Santa's To Knit from Leisure Arts Magazine December 1988
Knit
US 7
Berroco Vintage
5104 Mushroom
5150 Berries
5154 Crimson
5181 Dark Cherry





Basic Toe UP
Pattern my own
knit
US 1
Yarn Spark Story in the Spectra colorway (bought this yarn last year for my birthday)

Terauley Shawl
Terauley by Laura Chau
knit
US 5 3.75
Yarn some 100% superwash Merino I bought from ebay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spinning 

On the Wheel natural Alpaca in a white and a brown. The white is local Alpaca From Blackberry Hills Alpaca and the brown with the silk is a gift from a friend for my birthday last year.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New To The Stash

Coloring Book Yarns Lady Rainicorn
www.coloringbookyarns.etsy.com

Lollipop Yarns Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
www.lollipopyarns.com

Quaere Fibre Everythings Gold
www.quaerefibre.etsy.com

MadelineTosh Twist Light Magic
www.madelinetosh.com

Buffalo Wool Co Skies in the Western Sky color ~ My yarn I named www.buffalowool.com

Felted Needle Keeper in the butter cream
www.Jelby.etsy.com

Lantern Moon Measuring Tapes
www.Lanternmoon.com

Cephalopod Yarns Bugga blue Tailed Damselfly
www.cephalopodyarns.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next in Line

Next on the needles is a hat for my hubby using some Berroco Chunky in a grey. A hat for the lady at my doctors office using Berroco Chunky in a purple.


Until next time Happy Yarning and Happy Fall!


Comments

Popular Posts