February Is Leaping Out Of Here





Show Notes:

Chit Chat
I talked about my goals. I have completed two so far. How are you on your 2016 crafting goals? Shout out to all the podcast I love.

Finished Objects
~Spark Story Socks
Pattern none just a toe up and Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Needle US 1 Karbonz DPN
Yarn Spark Story Toughie Sock in the Spectra Color 
~ Had to completely rip these back because I had increased to 64 stitches but they were to big.






~Summer Flies Again Shawl 
Pattern: Summer Flies Again by Donna Griffin
Needle Knitters Pride Marblz US 8
Yarn: Interlacements Woollee in the Blues color






~A Wee Owl Is Born
pattern: based from the Owl hat by Sarah Zimmerman
Needle: Crochet Hook US H 5 mm and US I 5.5 mm
Yarn: Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Soft Blue and Grey Beard and Red Heart With Love in Aran and Black





~Odessa Hat
Pattern: Odessa by Gumperia
Needle: US 4 3.5 mm
Yarn: Cascade Ultra Pima in the Sand color








~Sheep in the City
Pattern: Lerwich Roofline Hat by Plucky Knitter
Needle: US 7 3.5 mm
Yarn: Berroco Vintage
5175 Fennel
5101 Mochi
51190 Cerulean
5120 Gingham




Works In Progress
~Cozy Memories Blanket. You can see all my notes here. This is a long term project so I ordered a set of Signature Needles to use on it.

Yarn: Cascade Ultra Pima Cotton
Needle: Us 5 and 4 Kollage Square needles
Pattern: Midas Hat by Laura Reinbach
Needle: US 2
Yarn: Undead Yarns Vamphri base in the Wood Nymph color (it is beautiful)

Pattern Viking MKAL by Heather Boyd
Needle: US 3
Yarn: Lorna Laces Sherpherd Sock in the Ragnar color and Lornas Laces in Solemate base in Kerfuffle
yarn is wound but not cast on yet. 

Queued Up 
Birds of Happiness
Stream Bed Sport weight Socks
Wild Thing by Susan Claudino 

New To The Stash
Buying all the Desert Vista Dyeworks I can afford for next years KAL
Marigold Jen
Yarn Hollow

Comments

Popular Posts