Love the Family not the Germs Feb 2016

February 1, 2016







Show notes:

Chit Chat
~The post about how I organized my projects.

~Goals 2016
1. Color work
2. Lace
3. Finish Star Wars Cross Stitch
4. Complete 2 Craftsy Classes
5. Finish a Sweater
6. Complete Spark Story Socks

Wips

~Cozy Memories Blanket. You can see all my notes here. This is a long term project so I ordered a set of Signature Needles to use on it.

~Spark Story Socks
Pattern none just a toe up and Fish Lips Kiss Heel
Needle US 1 Karbonz DPN
Yarn Spark Story Toughie Sock in the Spectra Color 
~ Had to completely rip these back because I had increased to 64 stitches but they were to big.

~Summer Flies Again Shawl 
Pattern: Summer Flies Again by Donna Griffin
Needle Knitters Pride Marblz US 8
Yarn: Interlacements Woollee in the Blues color

My Yarn Buddy Review can be found here Their Etsy shop can be found here. 

FO's 

Yoda
Pattern: Yoda from Star Wars Amigurumi Book by Lucy Collin 
Yarn Scraps
Hook G 



Knitted Knockers
Yarn: Cascade Ultra Pima Cotton
Needle: Us 5 and 4 Kollage Square needles

Upcoming
Gabe's Tweed Hat
Sockhead Hat from Undead Yarn


New to the Stash
Paca Peds
Debbie Bliss 
Bone hooks from my wonderful friend Debra :)


Comments

Popular Posts