Ep 17 Parade of FO's






Finished Objects:
~Star Crossed Betty Blues
Pattern: Star Crossed Betty by Natalie Larson
Needle US 6, US 8 and US 9 lol
Yarn: MadelineTosh Tosh Merino in the Betty Drapers Blue color
**Cast on 90 with US 6 (I had done 90 with a US 9 and it was way to big. The US 6 and 90 combo I got from the directions of the Barley hat from Tin Can Knits which I made before and it fit.), Knit 1x1 rib for 8 rows, Switched to US 8, When I started decrease I got to the cable row and after it I had 82 stitches, I tinked back to 80 stitches and then just did a traditional even decrease by 8: 80,72,64 etc

Pattern: Saroyan by Liz Abinante
Needle: US 8
Yarn: Ella Rae Lace Merino Worsted in the Leaves colorway.
**I have done 8 repeats of increase section. Pattern says to use 27.5 % of yarn on increase, 90 on middle and the other 27.5% for decrease .. I am steering on edge of caution and 25% on sides then what's left in middle. First section I used 50 grams of the first ball.,  straight section, I have 51 grams left of my yarn.

Pattern: Mouse by Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne
Needle Us 4
Yarn: Red Heart Super saver scraps
**I used DPNs to make an Icord Tail, added a bow did not do feet on mine.

Cornsnake Cory
Pattern: Cornsnake by Sally Muir and Joanna Osborne
Needle: US 5
Yarn: Red Heart With Love in Berry Red and I Love This Yarn in Burnt Pumkin

Good Luck Gnome 
Pattern: Gnome Nuggest by Rebecca Danger
Needle: US 6
Needle: Red Heart Super Saver Primary, Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn in Emeraux and REd Heart Super Saver in Buff

Lavender Moss
Pattern: My own See this post http://yarning4asmile.blogspot.com/2016/08/modified-moss-cowl.html
Needle: US 17
Yarn: Berroco Yarn Marco in Paris Night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Works In Process:
 ~Sophie's Universe CAL
Pattern: Sophie Universe CAL by Dedri Uys
Hook: US 8 5mm
Yarn: Acrylic Scraps (click the link to go to my Ravelry page to see whaich yarns and at what Row I am using them on) *This is part of a CAL I am doing with my local Library.

~Best Friends Socks
Pattern my go to sock
Needle: US 1
Yarn: Opals Best Friends

~Vikings Mystery KAL
 Pattern Viking MKAL by Heather Boyd
Needle: US 3
Yarn: Lorna Laces Sherpherd Sock in the Ragnar color and Lornas Laces in Solemate base in Kerfuffle


Planning:
Eastaboga 
Labor Day Shawl

Comments

Popular Posts