The Bunny has hopped away.

Hello guys today is May the 2nd! Can you believe that?? Wow what a fast year this has been. I would love to say that I have been knocking projects out of the park but then I would be lying. I have been quite the busy bee dealing with family things, sick kiddos and new kittens.. yep new kittens :)


**Errata from video- I got the Lornas Laces not 50% off but I did get it shipped $10 after shipping discount and Rewards.
Img_2957_small2
The Finished Objects:
Bramble Owl Softie
Pattern by: Sonya Philip
Needle: Us 8
Yarn: yarn is from the kit.

~Watch video at     to see how to figure up yarn amount used.

Works in Progress:
Mom's Moonshadow
Img_3420_small2Pattern by Daniela Zeni
Needle Us 7
Yarn Ella Rae Cozy Soft

JayWalker Socks 
Pattern by Grumperina
Needle US 1
Yarn Desert Vista Dyeworks Murder on the Orient Express

Cross Stitch
1.Star Wars Trilogy From Cloudsfactory (digital download) https://cloudsfactory.net/star-wars.html
2.Charka Mandala from Stitch People (Ebook and Book for) https://stitchpeople.com/products/chakra-mandalas

New to the Stash
HedgeHog Fibres in the Potluck color bought from Yarns by HPF
Lorna Laces from www.JimmyBeans.com in the Newt's Suit
Lion Brand Mandala www.lionbrand.com/mandala-yarn.html

Bags I showed
www.etsy.com/shop/BagsByAwesomeGrannie
www.erinlanebags.com
www.chickenbootsusa.com

Comments

Popular Posts