B. Crochet-tive Designs

Happy Mother's Day! 
I want to share with you a wonderful mother and designer Brittany from B. Crochet-tive Designs

I was so blessed to have gotten to do a pattern test for the amazing Brittany the master mind of B.Crochet-tive Designs. She has got some adorable patterns and they are priced so well!

I got to make her Nico Narwhal. The pattern is very well written and very easy to understand. Brittany and I met through a Facebook Crochet group and were instant friends. She has such a sweet soul and a very creative mind. She has made some cute things and I hope she continues to let her creative juices flow so we can make her designs.

She just released a momma pig and piglets play set and even has a mud play mat to crochet to extend the imagination of whoever is playing with it.  I also have her Ulyana an Ad Orbs and two of the doll patterns and will be making those soon.

I really love her patterns and she is always having promotions on her Facebook page. If you have not already liked her page I encourage you to do so. You can find her Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/BCrochettive/. Her patterns can be found on Etsy and her Ravelry store that you can find links to bellow. She is also in Instagram and you know I love me some Instagram. To follow here click here: https://www.instagram.com/b.crochettive/


These are her designs and by clicking the photo bellow it will take you to her Ravelry Store. If you want to find her Etsy store then Click Here. 
I really hope you check out her shop and she has quickly become one of my favorite designers and friend. Happy Crafting!


Comments

Popular Posts