NewTube

Well this poor blog has been neglected yet again... I do not mean to forget about it but life takes over. There has actually been a lot of changes over the years and especially in the last 7 months of my crafting life.

With everything comes a season of change and our crafting life is no different. There was an incident several months ago where I really got back into my YouTube. The goal was to get monetized, I need a little distraction from the everyday and I wanted YouTube to help do that. The problem was the first live I ever tried to do via YouTube in years was through streamyard... and I was not prepared for the scammers lying in wait. 

I was leading my live, even had another channel who wanted to come up and join me on the panel and my naiveness to how the platform worked opened myself up to not only being spammed, but having the spammer turn around and get my entire channel deleted! 

If you want more information about that inanely headache check out this video on my NEW Channel- Same name ๐Ÿ˜‰


That video went up on April the 2n-3rd and since then I have been working so hard to bring the new channel to a whole new level of content for you 5 who read and enjoy my content. lol

If you want to catch up on the channel and all the yarnie things you have missed this play list would be a great start, all you have to do is click the photo bellow. I have added every video I have made EXCEPT the live events and shorts. There are more play list on my channel to make navigation of it easier for you but I hope you enjoy! 


As always, thank you for reading, supporting and joining me on this journey. 






Comments

Popular Posts