RAK




I am sure you know what RAK is. If not then let me tell you, it stands for random act of kindness. There are many many different ways to do random acts of kindness. You can buy coffee for a co-worker, buy the meal of the person behind you, even just put 2 dollars towards their bill.

You can even do things that will not cost you a dime. You could smile as someone walks by, open a door for someone... let the mom with the baby go in front of you at the check out line.

You may be asking yourself why do things for others... well its pretty simple to make the world a better place. Its getting rough out there people are forgetting their manners and morals. There is a chance that once you wake, you may not even make it back to your bed by night. I can honestly say I try to do things for others every day. Sometimes it may be goofy little things and they may not even notice but I do and so does God.

~ Last week I mailed out some embroidery floss to a stranger. Apparently they needed it for school use... I don't even really remember I just know I had some and I needed to send it. Today however I was Blessed. I have been feeling under the weather lately and today I finally got to sit down to my computer and there was and email from a lady in Boston. She has seen my post on the RAK group on Ravelry regarding my wish list for the month. I had wished for two patterns. One being the Easy folded Poncho which can be found here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/easy-folded-poncho and a hat pattern by Amy Christoffers which can be found here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/mary-anne-hat. I honestly didn't expect to get either one but I did! My giver is from Boston. She is a blogger and a fiber artist.

If you are on Ravelry please swing by join the group and send a random act of kindness to someone, you may be surprised someone may Bless you.
I want to know what/when was the last thing you have done for someone? Did they notice you or the act? Leave me a comment or post on my Facebook wall.... Lets change the world together!




Comments

Popular Posts