Thanks Mom!




Do you see that picture above well that huge lot of yarn was bought for me by my mother! she scored it all at a local thrift store for about $5. There were 2 full 100% wool is a pretty red and some other mixed yarns. I love the color combo of these three. The green is a chunky and the other two are ww. I do not know what I am going to make from them but it will be something for me. I actually have a list of things I want to make but because I am a perfectionist I am constantly redoing things I make. An example is I am working on a RTS (ready to sale) hat and finished it today but the frogged it because of the seam. So after countless research I think I have better seams now. The kitty in the picture to the left is my Olie again. He loves it when I get things from the thrift store because he knows I will get the ball winder out. He likes to watch the yarn crawl across the floor and form the glorious ball.

I also wanted to share the lovely blankets my mother in law made for my boys. The boy one was made for the oldest and is now 5 years old. The green one was made for the youngest.. :)











Comments

Popular Posts