A little "How To" and FO Review

So hows your stashdown cleaning coming along? I have almost completed our closets and bathroom and bedroom! Which means all I have left are the shed and barn and a few things inside. This makes me beyond happy. I am surprised I get so much done though because my hubby had to have surgery on his hand on the 2nd... which you know how men are and it was his dominant hand so naturally he could not do anything for a few days. His hand was all bandaged up and he could not even cut his own food up or open the #Milostea jug. Then as if on cue I had to picked the 7yr old from soon Friday due to a fever. Then the little one got it... UGH weather change in Alabama is awful on colds and sinus infections. However despite all the craziness I have managed to get a lot done. I did a little video of some FOs.

FO SHOW
~Endgame by Michelle Hunter was a mystery KAL and could be found on www.knitpurlhunter.com
Yarn Kenzie by Hikoo in the Boysenberry color

~Baby Blues Hat (for sale at Yvies Yarn Shop) Patttern by Vania Jenny Pattern Name Le Le Hat. This pattern is on a blog post and not really downloadable on Ravelry. Yarn was Flirt by Ornaghi Filati. Super quick knit and great shower gift since we are coming to the baby season of knitting/crochet :)

~Barn Raising Square pattern by Shelly Mackie and Larissa Brown. This pattern is not downloadable either you can only get it from the book. There are similar free ones out there on Ravelry.

~I Heart You Kitty by Sara Thomas. This pattern will be in her new book that comes out in March 2015 called Cats in Hats.  Keep you eyes open for a blog post review of that book next month along with more adorable FOS.

~Dino Kitty  Pattern by Sara Thomas pattern name Dinosaur see the info on prev Kitty FO above.

WIPS
Current Wips are the #cozymemoriesblanket and #harvest cardi. I am almost done with my cardi just started the decreases in my last sleeve yesterday. Here are some lovely photos for you viewing pleasure.. Oh I also have another Barn Raising Square on the needles in the multi color yarn.

What is on Deck
So the next thing to get on the needles in the Brickless by Martina Behm . I actually somewhat started but just the first 9 rows. I refuse to work on it till my sweater is done. Then I will do the Crinkle in the Storm hat as I am calling it. It will allow me to use one of my #15skeinsin2015. I also want to knock some Kitty hats from the Cats in Hats book.  

#Stashdown2015 lesson "How to add your Stash to #Ravelry.


Spin Me Right Round Baby Right Round
No spinning this week 



Comments

Popular Posts