Stash Dash Is Just a Few Days Away

Its almost here!! Stash Dash that is. What is Stash Dash you ask well its the Knit/crochet all the things KAL/CAL. Basically its just to challenge you to knit or crochet as much yardage as you can before the end date. It is hosted by The KnitGirllls . You can watch a video about it here. You can also check out the Ravelry Group here. http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/the-knit-girllls/3414197/601-625#611  Please note this is not my knit along, podcast or video they are from the KnitGirllls that I have linked for your convenience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so now back to me :) For this KAL/CAL I am planning on the following


WIPS: 

Pattern: Midas Hat by Laura Reinbach
Needle: US 2
Yarn: Undead Yarns Vamphri base in the Wood Nymph color (it is beautiful)

Pattern Viking MKAL by Heather Boyd
Needle: US 3
Yarn: Lorna Laces Sherpherd Sock in the Ragnar color and Lornas Laces in Solemate base in Kerfuffle

Pattern: Sophie Universe CAL by Dedri Uys
Hook: US 8 5mm
Yarn: Acrylic Scraps (click the link to go to my Ravelry page to see whaich yarns and at what Row I am using them on)
*This is part of a CAL I am doing with my local Library. 

~Secret Test Knitting
Pattern: I can not Say
Needle US 8 
Yarn: Miss Babs Coffee Break, Madeline Tosh Vintage Candlewick, and Malabrigo Rios Natural

~Tony the Toy Box Monster

Patern: Tony the Toy Box Monster by Rebecca Danger
Needle US 6 
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease (Deep stash)

~Wasabi 

Pattern: Wasabi by Susan Cladino
Needle US 6
Yarn: Left over Woolee from Interlacements 


What I want to Cast On:

1.Dandy Sir Cephalopod by Susan Claudino
2.Doctor Ewe by Susan Claudino
3.Star Crossed as Betty By Natalie Larson
4.Viva Glitz Lattice Shawlette by Jan Hurwitz
5.Luscious Lace Scarf by Knitting Pixie 

That's I all I have planned for right now but I am sure it will get more added on. I m trying to work on older stash and get things done that I know I can knock out fast. 


Are you planning on joining any KALs/CALs this year? Do you have any knitting goals for the summer? I would love to hear about them! 

Comments

Popular Posts