EP 15 Lets try this again.




WIPS:
~Vikings Mystery KAL
 Pattern Viking MKAL by Heather Boyd
Needle: US 3
Yarn: Lorna Laces Sherpherd Sock in the Ragnar color and Lornas Laces in Solemate base in Kerfuffle

 ~Sophie's Universe CAL
Pattern: Sophie Universe CAL by Dedri Uys
Hook: US 8 5mm
Yarn: Acrylic Scraps (click the link to go to my Ravelry page to see whaich yarns and at what Row I am using them on) *This is part of a CAL I am doing with my local Library.

~~Brisbane Snood
Pattern: Queensland Collection Brisbane by Jenny Watson
Needle: US 10 nad US 9
Yarn: Queensland Collection Brisbane Color 07 Doubleline Fusilier



 Finished Objects
 ~Secret Test Knitting
Pattern: I can not Say
Needle US 8
Yarn: Miss Babs Coffee Break, Madeline Tosh Vintage Candlewick, and Malabrigo Rios Natural

~Tony the Toy Box Monster
Patern: Tony the Toy Box Monster by Rebecca Danger
Needle US 6
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool Ease (Deep stash)

 ~Wasabi Pattern:
Pattern: Wasabi by Susan Cladino
Needle US 6
Yarn: Left over Woolee from Interlacements

~Wood Nymph's have a Midas Touch
Pattern: Midas Hat by Laura Reinbach
Needle: US 2
Yarn: Undead Yarns Vamphri base in the Wood Nymph color (it is beautiful)
I also forgot to show this in the video but I will next week.

Comments

Popular Posts