100 Days Challenge


Sales Motivational Quote: "Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible." — Tony Robbins.

Hello again I am back and I am starting a 100 day challenge to day and I am encouraging you to join and challenge yourself to change your habits for 100 days for good. You do not have to do the same as me but I hope you can find something that maybe you could change for a better, happier and healthier you.

So what is my challenge?
Well I need to get into the habit of a few things that I have fallen out of habit of doing. It happens you know, life comes in and changes routines and then before we know it things that are good for us get replaced with easier and faster ways of life. So I am taking the step to improve. Every great move starts with a plan and that is what I am doing today. Its not just me either, my children asked what I was doing and after I explained they want to join in. Upon hearing that I thought I would open it to all of you. Sometimes we just need someone to lead the way and open a door for us to step through and take on change.

Sales Motivational Quote: “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe.
First of all I need to remember to be grateful for all that I have. Seems simple enough right... but is it? Is it truly easier every day to stop and think what we are grateful for or does it just get over looked?? Do we wish we had more?? Or something else?? I am not going to lie, I am guilty of that. I am grateful for the things I have don't get me wrong but I never really stop and really focus on that gratitude. I think if we are honest we would find we all are. Our society has taught us that ugly lie. That is ok to want and want and you know what that want never allows us to be satisfied. We keep wanting and wanting, its an endless circle. So I want to change that aspect of my day. I have picked up a 100 Days of Grace and Gratitude Devotional Journal which is honestly what sparked this whole process. I got my at my local Christian Books & Supplies store that just opened. I am sure they can get copies in for you in if you are local just click here to be taken to their Facebook page. If you are not or want to order online I will link it on Amazon right HERE. You can just use a notebook as well honestly but I liked this one because of the devotional/Bible verse aspect and the fact it had a place to write a little each day. I plan to keep this by my bed and every night before bed I will read it, write and reflect on my day.

The next area is Health both spiritual and physical. On the spiritual aspect I want to be more committed to my morning T.A.G time. I have done a pretty good job of it but there are days I do not an I  want to change that. So I am adding that to my list which I will talk more about in a moment.
Denis Waitley Quote: “The truth is, you don’t break a bad habit; you replace it with a good one.”

As for my physical health I want to really focus on what foods I eat. I have an inactive thyroid which stinks but I also need to work on better habits and steer from carbs. I have been on medicine for so long for it and it gets changed every 6 months or so and I am awful at remembering to take it daily. So that is on my 100 day challenge. Eating healthy is also part of that. So I am challenging myself for 100 days to scan, weigh and track every bit of food I put in my mouth! I am using the Lose it App which can be found by clicking here:  I have used the lose it app before and each time saw significant weight loss, granted that was pre-thyroid issues but I am hoping I become more cautious of carbs and that helps.

Knit and craft more. Idle hands ... ya you know the rest. It is 2019 guys. WOW I still can not believe will be 2020. It seems strange just typing that but it is and it is an age of electronics. I am guilty of being swept into them as well. These last few months of heat and humidity I have really been playing a lot of video games. Don't get me wrong that will not change as I play with my husband and kids and its just something we all can bond over but I have also during that time picked up my phone more and not my knitting and crochet which I know has not only positive effects on my mental heath but brings me joy. So why have I allowed that to get brushed to the way side?? I am someone who the thoughts of Fall bring so much joy and it does put me in that crafting mood so I am adding that to my list to knit or crochet on something DAILY for 100 days!

So that is that is my personal 100 day challenge. My kids are already thinking about what they want theirs to be and I hope you have some ideas for yours. If you are joining me then leave a comment, send me a message or comment on the post in which I will will be linking this blog post to. I hope you have a great week and here's to the start of positive changes!

Image result for quotes on habit



Comments

Popular Posts