Subscribe to Blog/Channel

Let's Organize Our Yarn Stash! Tips, Ideas & Inspiration for the New Year




Let's Tackle Our Yarn Stash Together!

Let's be honest... most of us have a yarn stash.

Some of us may have skeins tucked away that we've completely forgotten about, while others (myself included!) might know exactly what's hiding in every bin, basket, and tote. No matter where you fall on that spectrum, I thought it would be fun to spend the year organizing, enjoying, and shopping our stash before buying more yarn.

Throughout the year, I'll be sharing ideas for organizing your yarn, sorting your stash, adding your yarn to Ravelry, and making the most of what you already have. We'll also talk about decluttering, finding new homes for yarn that no longer inspires you, and, most importantly, using that beautiful stash to create something wonderful.

I'd love for this to be a community effort! Share your storage ideas, organization tips, and stash goals in the comments. If you're in Alabama, be sure to join our Ravelry group and jump into the discussion there as well. I'd love to see photos of your stash and hear what works for you.

In the past, I've shared a few posts about how I organize my own yarn. If you'd like to take a look, you can find them here:

Even though those posts are several years old, I'm always finding new ways to improve my craft space. My organization has changed quite a bit over the years, and I can't wait to share new ideas, storage solutions, and lessons I've learned along the way.

  •  UPDATE: Check out my latest series on my channel: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZmX-xQjUyRe0nq9Omtmiv8i5p5YDGGp2&si=vAAW130SE884hhA2


Here's to a new year filled with creativity, inspiration, and making the most of the yarn we already love.

Happy New Year! I hope your year is filled with love, family, friends, and, of course, lots of yarn.

Happy Yarning,

Kim







Comments

Popular Posts