4KCBWDAY7 What does the Future hold.

If you have been reading you know that I have been participating in the 4 annual Crochet blog Week. I missed yesterdays topic which was blogging in a way that is different than the normal way you do things.  I am going to do today's post though since the pure thought about it makes me smile. See today I am suppose to describe

"Day Seven (Sunday April 28th): Looking Forward One year from now, when the 5th Knitting & Crochet Blog Week rolls around, where do you hope your crafting will have taken you to? What new skills, projects and experiences do you hope you might have conquered or tried?"

I see my house filled with color homemade goodies by next year. I am hoping to reach more than 200 people on my Facebook page and maybe even have 10 more followers on this blog. I am hoping I have master even more stitches from crochet and knitting and it would be really cool to have sold some things. I am hoping the my need to learn and be creative helps me reach my goals. I am hoping to master the cables so I can make those Owl gloves that I talked about on day 2. :)


I also wanted to share some books I got this weekend. You can find these on Amazon just look on the Left side of the screen labeled as my Amazon Loves. I got the first two from Amazon. The Afghans & throws was a Books-A-Million find esp at $5.97. I found the Simple Stitches Knitting and Crochet at Barnes and Noble on sale for $4.90 each. I love them all and have looked through them several times already. I am a very visual learner so I know these will be some of the things that help me reach my goals by next year.

Comments

Popular Posts